Anyways, we had our Ward Christmas party on Saturday night, and it was a lot of fun. There was lots of yummy food, and plenty of entertainment. Porter also got to meet Santa for the first time...and well, it went as I had expected....
Hahaha. You seriously would have thought that we were murdering the child because of the blood curtling scream he let out. Although Kameron and I laughed so hard because he hated Santa so much, he was perfectly happy once he got his goody bag!
As you can tell he enjoyed the chocolate that was inside! It was a great and eventful weekend...one I wish we could have together more often!!




8 comments:
oh porter...that's freakin' hilarious. "it went...well just as i had expected." i love it.
Poor little guy. Thanks for the baby advice!! How long did Porter use his jumparoo?
Just a little tip with the pictures: Instead of copying and pasting, just click on the picture you want to move and drag it to wherever you want it to be.
Too Funny ! Jadie did the same thing. I'll have to post those later :)
Okay so their address is
HOMELESS
3665 La Terraza Dr.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85650
So I've been catching up on blogs and just read about Porter locking Kameron out.... I was totally dying!!! I even had a few tears. Seriously- hilarious. We need to get together sometime soon, it feels like it's been forever!
This picture is so funny. I can't believe that was his reaction. But you are right about him enjoying the goody bag. : ) Oh and love the lights on your house too. SO pretty and festive! : )
what is it about Santa!? It seems like every kid has a meltdown when they are placed on his lap! too funny. are you guys in st. johns for christmas? if so, i was thinking it might be fun to do a spoofy white elephant gift exchange and let the kids play... let me know what you think! Have a Merry Christmas!
hey gina- i know this is so bad but i dont even think i told you congrats about being prego!! So CONGRATS!! :) Oh and my vote is for the goat boy!!! That made me laugh b/c i can honestly remember everyone callin kameron the goat boy .. they even had a certain tone that they would say it in! So funny!!! Oh and have a merry christmas.. maybe we will see you in sj if you guys go!
Post a Comment