Since Kameron has been in the academy and training the past 6 months, our weekends were pretty boring. Well this was the first 3 day weekend in his new training where we were able to be home and get the stuff that we wanted done, done. Friday I made Kameron, AKA The Grinch, put up my outside Christmas lights! From the nickname, you can probably guess how excited he was about this. We had a friend help and I did also, and it went up really quick. Its hard to tell, but this is the best picture I got!

Then that night, our wonderful neighbor watched Porter so Kameron and I could go on a date...which I cant even tell you how long its been since we have actually gone out just the two of us. We also finished up some Christmas shopping. Here is a funny picture of the Mother of all Gumballs! Seriously, I saw them and thought they were Easter Eggs...but its an actual gumball..it was magnificent! I love these machines that spit out gumballs for 25 cents...and although this was was 50 cents...Kameron and I decided it weighed about a pound and could serve up to 5 adults!

Yes, we are at Toys R Us in this picture....WITHOUT our child, and acting like children ourselves. But whatever, even though we probably looked like idiots, we had fun playing with all the toys and eating and taking pictures of eachother. Keeps the relationship fresh! =)
A funny story that I have to throw in there for Kameron is when we went to Target. I had to take a pit stop at the restroom, because it had been atleast 13 minutes since my last pit stop, and Kameron decided to use the restroom too. Well he was ahead of me and he totally walked into the Ladies restroom. I seriously contemplated whether I should let him walk all the way in and figure it out for himself, and be standing ready with my camera to take his face when he walks out embarassed..or whether I should do the nice thing and stop him before the door closed. Well I did the nice thing to spare any old lady with a cane the effort of smacking him with it, and stopped him through lots and lots of laughter. He did get embarrased and I was very disappointed to see that the restroom was empty, and immediately regretted doing the right thing...I should have just let him walk in and then I would have a picture to show. Sometimes doing the right thing doesnt always pay off! But I did laugh about it all the way back to the toy section!! Kameron has had quite a few "blonde moments" as I call them lately, and I am thinking that baby #2 is eating his brain cells too!
Then Saturday we went to my nephew Jai's birthday and Porter had a blast!
He ate lots of pizza and cake!!
Every time we turned around this is what we would see. He would NOT sit still at all.
Riding the little Robot merry-go-round.
And going down the slide lots and lots of times.





1 comment:
I know it's mean, but you should have totally let him walk in there! I think what's even more mean, is that you actually contemplated what to do! :)
Post a Comment