10 December 2008

17 Weeks

Even though Kameron thinks its silly, I am bound and determined to get a monthly update of this pregnancy...because I seriously took like 3 pictures of my belly the entire pregnancy with Porter...and most of them were taken by my friend who did them for her portfolio. So this time around I want to look back and actually remember the progress. Here is me at 17 weeks, I think the belly is starting to slow a little. I popped really fast, but not much more is happening....YET! We only have a week left before we find out what we are having and we are really excited. I am feeling better, but still very tired. I have a hard time motivating myself to clean and do all things domestic...hopefully the nesting kicks in before long...my poor husband.

And here are just a few random pictures of my goofy child that I thought were funny:

On laundry day Porter got into the basket and decided he wanted to wear one of my socks...what a weirdo!!

And he loves his new spiderman crocks I bought him at a yard sale for a whopping .50 cents!


Porter and Ryken at Sam's Club...what cute friends they make. (pardon the stained shirt...we shared frozen yogurt and he LOVED it as you can tell!)


Porter giving Ryken a hug. Ryken hugged back for a second, but I was too slow and got him pulling his arm away! =( But still a cute picture regardless!

And we went to Tucson last weekend so Kameron could go to the UofA vs. ASU fooball game with my dad and brother, and so I could shop and eat yummy Outback with my mom and sister in law. We had too much fun, and for the record....the Scumdevils got their booty's kicked! We are a house divided because Kameron is very much an ASU fan, and my family are UofA fans...so you can imagine the trash talk. It was all in good fun though. So now I have the bragging rights for the next year on Kameron...I love it. Take that devilworshipers! haha.

6 comments:

Cara said...

All that I have to really say is what belly? I can't see much of it but I know that you are going to be such a cute pregnant mommy this time around just like last time. : ) And I love the pics of Ryken and Porter. I stole them. : ) We had fun with you guys like we always do. Now we need to get our guys to watch the little guys so we can do a girls thing. : )

Anonymous said...

You are barely showing! Isn't is crazy how different things can be with a second pregnancy. I can't wait to get over the sickness. And I can't wait to hear what you are having! How exciting! Oh and I totally am with you on cleaning and domestic things... I think my hubby is about to go crazy with our messy house and less home cooked meals. =)
Oh and David interviewed with the salt river pd. He said he's not feeling that great about it cause there were so many guys there.

Nicole said...

We had fun this weekend- even with the crabby outback waitress :). Thanks for the funny comment on my post!

Haymore Family said...

wow im afraid im showing way more than you! and by the way we kicked your(u of a) trash the last what.......4 years in a row! thats right i don't want to hear it!

Mary Anne said...

man gina you look great! but would anyone expect anything else? not me! and OH.MY.GOSH on that story of Kameron and Porter!!! seriously, you can't even make stories up like that. Oh it just got funnier and funnier as I read it! poor kameron! but wow, let me just say one more time that that was HEE-LARRY-US!

Scott and Cheryse said...

Yea!! I am so excited for you. Porter will make a great big brother.