Thats right! I cant believe it either. We're having ourselves a little girl. I didnt think I had a girl in me, I thought it was going to be all snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...but we are finally having ourselves some sugar and spice!! I was going to wait til Christmas to tell everyone, but lets me honest...me keep an exciting secret like this, NOT GONNA HAPPEN! Kameron can gloat that he was right both times, and yes...I was wrong! But I'll tell ya, I've have never been so happy to be wrong. I am so excited to get dresses, and flower headbands. Porter is going to be such a great big brother, and we cant wait to meet our little Princess!! Maybe this one will look like me, since Porter is Kameron's mini-me!!
Her sweet little profile...she's even blowing kisses! =)
And here is what she uses to kick my poor bladder all day! We havent met her, but we sure love her already!!




13 comments:
Oh Yea! i am so happy for you! Im pretty sure im having a boy but we find out in 2 weeks! I hate not knowing though! Congrats im so excited for you!
Congrats on the girl!! that is so so exciting! we are so happy for you guys!
Yay! I am glad that news is out and that you didn't try and wait for Christmas. : ) ANd Yay that it is a girl. Wish I could say ours was going to be too but thing aren't looking that way. : ) We will see. Either way it will still be fun to have little ones close in age again.
Gina I am so jealous! I'm doomed for all boys. I love my boys but a girl would be a nice change.
Congrats!!
Oh Yes!! Congratulations you guys! That is VERY exciting news. I can't wait to see what she'll look like. I know she will be so beautiful! I think girls are so fun...but that's all I have so far. :0)
How perfect! Congratulations. You will love having a girl. They are so fun.
I'm so terrible at checking blogs, but today I thought, "I'll bet Kameron and Gina are going to have a baby soon...I need to check their blog." Haha! What a surprise.
Congrats! I am super excited to see a little girl! Boys are fun, but it'll be fun for you guys to have a girl too! The best of both worlds...
Congratulations!!! That is soooo exciting!
Super excited for you guys! How fun...a girl. I loved having my girl.
yea! yippy! I am so excited for you!!!!!
I'm so glad I get to tell you I Told You So! Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Manny is wondering how Kameron's brother did on his elk hunt. Manny saw a big bag of chewy sprees that he wanted to buy you for Christmas. I know, I thought it was weird he remembered that too.
Yay!! Congrats!! And the calendar has been right!!! Hey, 99.9% accuracy is pretty good! Congrats on your little princess!
Yea!! I am so excited you are having a girl. You will have so much fun with dress up!!
Post a Comment