Ever since I found out I was pregnant with Porter I wondered how our little Rexie Poo would react to having a baby around. When we brought Porter home, Rex totally ignored him and would walk 10 feet around him like he was a time bomb. But over the last year and a half...they have become the cutest little friends!
They like to take baths together. Well Porter likes to take baths with Rex....Rex on the other hand, well they arent his favorite. (and we wash Rex, then drain and clean the tub out before Porter gets his bath! haha)
They love to play and wrestle on the floor!
Then one day I was running around the house cleaning when I noticed that it had gotten quiet...which usually isnt a good sign. Well I went on the hunt to find Porter. At first I just glanced in his room and I didnt see him and continued all over the house with no luck. I went back into his room and was calling his name when I heard a little giggle. I look down and this is what I see.....
He totally thought he was hidden and thought it was hilarious that I couldnt find him!

And of course he wasnt alone. Rex was right there with him adding to Porter's fun. I have found these two crazies playing under his bed all the time now. I am so glad they have eachother to keep themselves entertained during the day. I cant help but laugh every time I see them play together, and I love how excited Rex is when Porter wakes up in the morning and after his nap. They just love eachother and are the best of friends!
2 comments:
This is so adorable~~
i just have to say that is too cute. Claire wouldn't need anymore toys if she had a dog probably.
Post a Comment