14 August 2008

Porter & Ryken

Yesterday I met up with my good friend Cara and her little man Ryken A.K.A. Porter's best (human) friend!! haha. We met at Chandler Mall and had some lunch and walked around to do a little window shopping. We stopped at the kids play land to let the kiddos get some energy out, and boy did Porter have FUN!! Obviously from the picture above, he loves being around a lot of crazy children running mad.I was surprised how well he held his own on the bigger toys and didnt let bigger kids knock him over, it just goes to show how big my little boy is getting! =( Waahh!! Ryken was a little more reserved, but did enjoy playing with Porter when he would stay in one spot long enough.



Ryken cheesing big for the camera! Love this kid!


Porter playing in the space ship, and out of it, and in it again!!


This is a picture from last week when we walked Mills Mall. I am sure you are seeing a trend, but its August in Phoenix, and we dont live all that close to eachother. So we meet in the middle a lot of walk the mall for some excercise, window shopping, and to let the boys hang out! Okay so its mostly for us, but whatever...its still fun! Thanks Cara and Ryken for always meeting up at the malls for a good time!


And here is Porter being silly. I was loading the dryer....yes the clothes are WET, when I turned my back to get some dryer sheets, and thats all it took. Porter climbed right in and was trying to close the door!! Probably not the safest thing, but I always have the laundry room door shut. I couldnt resist taking a picture. Look how proud he is of himself for climbing in!! I just love this kid and there never seems to be a dull moment with him around!!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Aww! All those pictures are cute! and man your little guy was all over the place. :) But having so much fun! Can't wait till Ryken can run around with him. (BTW- Ryken took like 10 steps lastnight) Any who, we had lots of fun with you guys and we always do. I LOVE meeting up with you to do our mall walks. And Ryken loves to get to see Porter. We need to keep it up. :) Oh and the pic in the dryer is priceless. I think you are going to have your hands full. :)

Dee Waite's said...

LOL you have some funny pictures!!!! We met at the dance this year at the 24th, I was one of Kamerons old high school buds. Your little one is getting so big he look like he is so out going.....