23 April 2008

I have finally found it!!

Porter is the farthest thing from a picky eater, and I havent ever come across anything that he wouldnt eat....that is until this morning!! Porter had his one year check up yesterday and he is now only in the 50th percentile for weight and height. My little man has finally slowed down. Well the dr told me that he can eat anything....except peanut products of course. So this morning I decided I am making a healthier breakfast for him and I to eat. So I made scrambled eggs. And this is his reaction to his new beakfast...
I have finally found something Porter doesnt like...eggs! Not this this is a good thing, but its something that he wont eat. Tomorrow I will try adding cheese or ham, maybe he will eat it then! He was so funny though because he kept putting it into his mouth...then would make a face and spit it out...then throw it on the floor for the dog to eat. This pattern went on for a while. So I gave up and fed him what he wanted...yogurt! I am excited though because its official...I am out of formula, and have NO plans in buying any for a LONG LONG time!!
This is a big deal because we have had to buy this since he was born...my milk never worked out due to my tramatic delivery...my body was in too much shock! At the most, we would have to spend over $300 when he was on a special kind, (luckily that was only for a couple months!) then regularly about $60-70 a month since. So I am feeling pretty rich with that extra money. Anyways, I had to blog that I had finally found something Porter wouldnt eat, so that when he is older and pickier...I can bring this out (I'm having this made into a book) and show him that he used to eat almost EVERYTHING!!!

1 comment:

marry said...

Gina..This is Mary... that is too funny about Proter and I can't believe how expensive formula is...yikes... How are you going to make your blog into a book? Is there a company that does that, I wonder how that will work with the picture slides...I would just love some information on that.