23 April 2008

One...Two...Three!!

Okay I feel like I have posted a ton this week, but I thought this was too cute to leave out. Porter started saying two last week because I count to three and then toss him in the air, or drop and catch him, or throw him on the bed. He gets a total kick out of it, and started trying to copy what I was saying. Well sunday he counted to three by himself and Kameron and I almost died! Well he didnt count to three when I had the camera, but he did make it to two. He is just the cutest thing, and we cant get enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he counted the 3! Madden isn't even really saying words yet. ANd I LOVE the pics you guys got done... where did you go?

Spencer and Marlee said...

CUTE!!! He is adorable! I still can not believe how big he is getting!