21 April 2008

Family Fun...or maybe not...

Last friday I scheduled an appt to get Porter's 1 year pictures taken. And since Kameron and I were both going to be there, I figured we could get family pictures taken as well. We started by taking Porter's pictures by himself...and good thing because after that we had to change him into his outfit to match us, and he wasnt so happy after that. We had to try everything we could to make him laugh and smile, instead of fuss and try to get away. haha. But we managed to get a few cute pictures.



I cant believe how "Big Boy" he looks in all these pictures. Makes me want another baby so I can have a little one to hold....then again...maybe not so much!

11 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

Those pictures are adorable! I've never had family pics taken, I really need to get on top of things huh?!

Cara said...

YEAH! They really did turn out cute! I don't know what you are talking about saying that the family ones didn't turn out that well. Better then ours and our little guy was good during it. :) But Porter is so big and so adorable. We are so lucky to have you guys as friends. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute family, and what a sweet boy!!

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! the family one especially. We were bummed we couldnt make it to his party. we would have much rather been there than decorating all day for the reception.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

When Marce was 8 months we had him change outfits too and there's something about that. He did okay but it was def. a turning point in his mood too.

Matt and Jayna said...

Aww...very cute pictures! I hope the party went well, and you look so cute! Your hair is getting long. I don't think I have seen your hair down in a while, it looks good...Great Pictures!

Mary Anne said...

these turned out so good! you would never guess that Porter wasn't happy at some point during the photo shoot...you guys are just one photogenic familia! And your hair is so long! When did that happen? :)

P.S. the word verification word I have to type in is "SPUMOKY." That's kinda funny huh?

CASSIE said...

OKAY..I JUST HAD TO STALK YOUR BLOG AGAIN...HE IS ADORABLE! THEY GROW SO FAST DON'T THEY..MINE IS GETTING SO BIG IT MAKES ME WANT TO GET READY FOR ANOTHER ONE!!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Hey how do you know Jeremy and Amanda Wood? I was on her page and saw your link! Crazy! I went to college with her.

Jana and Brett said...

aww come on! But look at how cute your kids will turn out!!!
Great family pics! They turned out so good.

Moss Family said...

The 1 year pix are SOOOO super cute! I LOVE them! Looks like the B-day party was a lot of fun...I am so sorry I missed it. And YEA! on not having to buy any more formula!!