04 April 2008

BeYOND Excited!!!

Okay, so its after 11pm and I just got home from babysitting but I am too excited to sleep! I thought I was SO excited when we moved into a subdivision that has a plot of land for an Elementary School...then got really excited for a big Gym and Peter Piper...then even better a Wal-Mart and Home Depot less than a mile away (and a Target and Movie Theater not a mile...but still close). However, we found out something else that made me 10 million times more excited then all that put together!! A BIG sign even closer to us than the Wal-Mart that read "HOSPITAL SITE"!!!!!! Okay for all you who live in the boonies of the phoenix area because of cheaper housing...you understand this excitement. I could WALK there in minutes....I wont, but I could!! Maricopa is getting SO much and I am so excited that all the growth is right by us. Better for our house value. I really do love living here, its got a small town feel with the big town fun just 20 minutes away...but soon enough we will have it all right here in town. Its a momentous night people, let us count our blessings! haha. Now all I need is a Sams or Costco and I wont ever have to leave town!

5 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

It'll probably all be done when we're getting ready to move right?? Hope not, hurry hurry hurry!!!

Cara said...

You are so funny. Man anything can make you happy. Just kidding I would be happy if I was you too. :) It is nice having stuff closer now here at our place. But i really just want to get out of here now! :) But you are right all you need is a sams and Costco.

Rebecca said...

I heard Costco should be coming in 18 months. Where did I hear that? I can't remember. I didn't know a hospital was coming...I thought we didn't have enough people in Maricopa for a hospital yet. I'll be happy if it happens.

Sarah Mickalson said...

That is exciting. I like Maricopa.

Melly Mel said...

Oh that is great news! I bet you are so stoked. I am glad things are getting better!