
So we have FINALLY started the first step to completing our back yard! We had our curbing put in on monday, and we are planning on getting the sprinkler system and trees/flowers/etc planted this weekend. Then we will figure out the whole grass thing. I am so excited to not have dirt anymore...I dont think I would have survived another monsoon season with a muddy backyard and a dog that has to pee in it. Anyways, we are making a little play area for Porter with a sandbox and a slide in the corner where Kameron was going to have his garden...but then decided against it. Which I am glad because this little play area will be so cute and Porter will LOVE it. Thanks Kameron for being so willing to do all this work by yourself. haha. I did help with the brick by the house and I am under strict orders that I will be digging and planting the flowers. Give and take right?! Anyways, YEAH for backyards.





4 comments:
Who didi yoru curbing? We are trying to get our yard done also and need to find someone to do our cement
hey I changed our blog address to http://lexieandsharrid.blogspot.com to remove our last name so bookmark the new one or put it on your blog without our last name, thanks...
how fun! I'm so jealous and can't wait to have a real house. You don't even know how lucky you are...
Oh I bet that is all so fun, stressful, exciting, and expensive. I can only imagine. You two are so grown-up. I love it!
Post a Comment