Or did Porter find his Baby Powder and have himself a little snowstorm???
Luckily most of it made it onto the carpet!! (sense the sarcasm!!)
At first its all fun and games.......
Until he realizes he is in trouble!!! If this isnt what "I'm Sorry" looks like...then I dont know what does!
Although he can be quite the little booger, I wouldnt have him any other way! =)




9 comments:
I LOVE that smirk he has in the first picture! He is so funny. At least the powder can be cleaned up easily...
Ha Ha...the vacuum should do the trick!
Gina...you have had SO many adventures! the snow, your little climber, the horse, b-day parties, pedicures, etc...I am SUPER excited you are getting a backyard!!! We need to plan a girls night out before the month is over. We can use my house and I am thinking like a Thursday night...do you play V-ball on Thursday's?
that is like complete happiness to complete remorse in like two seconds! that's so awesome. what a crack up!
So funny and supper cute!! I don't know what it is about babies getting into baby powder. I have a picture of me dumping powder on Tyler's head. It sure makes a mess! Too funny!
Oh these pictures are so adorable Gina! I love the title! It made me double take! He is so fun!
Thanks for coming over today! It was nice to hang out/catch up! Porter is so funny...I love his imitation of an Indian.
Hi Gina....what is your e-mail address and I will get you my address.....So Fridays will work for me starting in May. Let's do girls night out at the beginning of May....do our toes just in time for full swing summer and all those flip flops we will want to wear! I was thinking we could have a P party....pizza, pedicures, and (we need to think of another p...play? pj's? something!!) Anyway...talk to you soon
I love all his cute expressions. He is such a little stud!! You always have the funest posts.
Post a Comment