25 March 2008

Whats life without good Friends!!


On monday afternoon one of my best friends Cara came out to Maricopa and her and I went and got Pedicures in light of my birthday...as seen on the left! (Mine are the brown feet...haha) Although we decided that this particular nail place were scam artists and charged us for literally everything...even a sitting fee!! Okay, not really...but they might as well have. Even though we left a little irritated at them, it was still super fun to be able to relax and have our feet rubbed. Kameron and Justin (Cara's Hubby) were nice enough to let us spoil ourselves while they were home watching the boys! I have never been with Cara before and let me tell you...she was HILARIOUS!! She is super ticklish and would try to talk through it, but I would just end up laughing at her because she couldnt get two words out without laughing.

Cara I know you totally hate me right now for posting this, but I couldnt resist! After our pedicures we went back to the house and ate a lot of pizza and candy! We also watched the Bee Movie. We got lots of cute pictures of the boys together. Here are just a few! Cara and I with our little ones, Porter and Ryken! Clearly Porter didnt appreciate Ryken screaming at him! lol Look Mom....No hands!! We also took a survey of who was cute...and these are the results!

And lastly Kameron and Justin had to show off their lovely UNPEDICURED feet!!!!!!! I really dont think that a picture could possibly get any more unattractive as this! I wont even tell you which foot belongs to who! I think its better that way! And a litte family picture! And I know what you are thinking...NO I am not pregnant...its just a terribly unflatering picture. Clearly I need to work on my posture and standing up straight and not slouching all the time! I just think that Kameron and Porter look so cute in it and me...well I could figure out how to crop it. Anyways, it was a great day and I really enjoyed the pedicure and spending the evening with Cara and Justin! Thanks guys for coming ALL the way out to Maricopa.

5 comments:

Mary Anne said...

You do not even look close to pregnant! You look great! and so do your cute feet....you always have cute feet though. Check my other comment on your Earthday post!

Cara said...

Thanks again for the fun time! OH and yep I do hate you for posting that picture. I will just have to get one of you next time. :) OH and you do not look prego silly! If any one does its me. :) Oh and our hubbies have really ugly feet but like you didn't already know that. :)

Amanda Stephan said...

I can't believe you put a picture of your feet on your blog...you nasty girl! ha ha ha.

Giselle said...

I'm a little bit disturbed by this foot blog myself. I have to say that both of those men have equally unattractive feet....but to me most people's feet are ugly! :)~

Garet and Amanda said...

You don't look pregnant in that picture!!! Oh..I love getting my feet rubbed! I should do that some time! oh.. on more thing, you have cute feet!