Yesterday Porter was able to take his FIRST horseback ride!! Some friends of ours from the ward invited us out for dinner. Kameron LOVES the outdoors and all that goes along with it and they have lots of land and plenty of livestock. Porter laughed and was nothing but smiles on the horse. He was also able to ride his first 4-wheeler hot wheel and he was actually pushing the gas himself. Porter absolutely loved it. He is definately his father's son when it comes to all this. Kameron was in heaven out with Trent ropping and riding the horses, while I was inside with Brandy doing what we prefer.....talking. It was a fun night eating cowboy tinfoil dinners outside by the fire.26 March 2008
Giddy Up!
Yesterday Porter was able to take his FIRST horseback ride!! Some friends of ours from the ward invited us out for dinner. Kameron LOVES the outdoors and all that goes along with it and they have lots of land and plenty of livestock. Porter laughed and was nothing but smiles on the horse. He was also able to ride his first 4-wheeler hot wheel and he was actually pushing the gas himself. Porter absolutely loved it. He is definately his father's son when it comes to all this. Kameron was in heaven out with Trent ropping and riding the horses, while I was inside with Brandy doing what we prefer.....talking. It was a fun night eating cowboy tinfoil dinners outside by the fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I just got caught up on your blog and Porter is so funny! My favorite is the doggy door and the ice cream. And I like the clever candlestick trick too. Babies are smarter than we give them credit for. I'm glad he likes the horse as well. Whenever we visit Chris' horse here in Casa Grande Tate gets sooo excited. I love watching him when he's around new stuff.
Looks like a lot of fun! Happy birthday to you and Kameron too. You should have some birthday cards coming in the mail soon. ( I sent them a little late) :) Love you guys!
Sounds like a blast! I promise I have not forgotten about your birthday.... just haven't been to town lately to do any shopping. I should be going tomorrow though..... :)
ok first off... happy late birthday! I wish I would have known when it was so I could have called or something. =) Secondly- you have way cute feet- which is really not fair. Oh and that pic of POrter mad Ryken screaming at him is so funny. Porter is so cute! We really need to get together!
i love your posts. me and alvin were laughing so hard at the video of you giving him ice cream! thats how kids are in our nursery... they wont stop crying till they get exactally what they want. and boy can some kids scream!!
did kameron buzz his hair? maybe thats why alvin came home yesterday saying he was going to buzz his hair! i think he wants to be just like Kameron!
Keep it up. I think it's working for cliff to see his friends grow up. We're workin on the family thing. It'll come. Thanks guys! Sounds like so much fun! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment