29 March 2008

Happy 25th Birthday

Yesterday was Kameron's 25th birthday! We were able to go visit some friends and have a BBQ at their house. It was a lot of fun. I didnt plan anything because Kameron told me not to, he wants his money to go towards our backyard which is being put in next week. So sorry babe for the boring gifts...its what you wanted. I did make him the cake you see above though. Its his (and mine too) personal favorite. I mean, who doesnt love the Confetti cake with sprinkles! We even had our wedding cake made out of the confetti cake! We were meant for eachother. Anyways, just had to post a few pictures and wish Kameron a Happy Birthday! Love you babe.
An incredibly flattering picture of Kameron blowing out his candles....they were half way melted by the time they all got lit, thats how you know you are getting old! And yes we practically set off the fire alarm with all the smoke from his 25 candles! But he did get them all out with ONE blow!

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

hope the batteries in your smoke detector work! just kidding...okay so it's weird that we're getting old sometimes...I mean 25 really isn't all that far off is it? You guys really were made for each other...I'm convinced. Love confetti cake!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I really love confetti cake too, our wedding cake was lemon...YUM! I am so pregnant, I keep having dreams of tables full of desserts on top of them, like when you go to a ward party...I wake up to nothing of course, arggg! I need to crazy one of these days! Of course the desserts in my dreams look celestial. Happy Bday to Kam, I'll be 25 in Oct.! I have a hard time keeping track of my age, ever since I got married...?

Spencer and Marlee said...

That's a forth of a HUNDRED!! I always give Spencer a hard time for being 26! Man I haven't looked at the blogs for a while! Yours is so cute! I love it! G, I love you tons! MIss you even more! How exciting on your back yard! What are you guys doing? Our yard has definatly been a process! It is looking AMAZING though I love it!