14 March 2008

The ABC--All about Me!

Well Amanda tagged me over a week ago and I am barely getting to it. So here it goes....

A - Attached or single: Attached to my honey!!

B - Best friend: Kameron
C - Cake or pie: Most of the time cake, but if its my mom's strawberry pie...I could eat the whole thing!!!
D - Day of choice: Saturday. Kameron is usually home all day with me!!
E - Essential item: Cell phone and Chapstick!
F - Favorite color: Red
G - Gummy bears or worms: worms...the red and clear are the best!
H - Hometown: Sierra Vista
I - Indulgence(s): Powdered donuts....I seriously will eat the whole bag in a day!
J - January or July: July- January in Phoenix, July in Pine Top!
K - Kids: Porter Grant Lee
L - Life is incomplete without: My family, friends, and values.
M - Marriage date: February 10th 2005
N - Number of siblings: 4, I'm the baby!!
O - Oranges or apples: Both!!!
P - Phobias or fears: Losing the people I love, breaking my teeth, and car accidents.

Q - Quotes: "True friends are people who leave you better than when they found you!!"
R - Reason to smile: All the blessing that I have recieved.
S - Season of choice: Spring
T - Tag three friends: Meagan G, Lexie, & Cara
U - Unknown fact about me: I had menigitis when I was 18 and spent a week in the hospital...NO FUN!!

V - Very favorite store: Target .....mine too Amanda! =)
W - Worst habit: I let laundry pile....I hate it so much!!
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound definately. To see your baby wiggle around makes them real...because without seeing them its like an alien is wiggling around inside you. haha


Y - Your favorite food: Mexican by a landslide!!!! I ate it everyday growing up, and I could eat it everyday now.
Eating at El Rancho in PineTop!!!
Z - Zodiac sign: Aries

2 comments:

Garet and Amanda said...

Gina, I love looking at your blog. You guys are the cutest little family.

Anonymous said...

You're right their outfits are almost identical! Don't we have such cute little men?! Speaking of... we need to get them together sometime to do a play date or something! =) Oh and I don't think they have a schedule out yet for the next league- they probably wont tell the end of this week or beginning of next week.