I thought there was nothing worse than having a little boy with reflux that spits up ALL the time. Well I was wrong. Having a little boy with the worlds largest diaper rash...MUCH worse. This week I started Porter on the mixed vegetables and mixed fruits. Aparently with that on top of teething, it makes the perfect scenario for a ginormous diaper rash. My poor little baby screams murder every time I change his diaper. The upside is that he LOVES not having to wear a diaper. He rolls around and laughs and is just in a good mood without a diaper. It seems to be helping and with a couple more days of playing naked, we may be able to completely rid of this nasty monster Porter has visiting his oh so very special places!!! But in the midst of it all, he still seems to keep pretty good spirits! I am so glad we have such a happy baby, it sure makes me days much easier!!
On another note, I took these pictures earlier this week and they were just so funny. I dont have anything to say with them other than...DANG my kid is cute! haha He just has the sweetest little personality and is nothing but a goofball!!






6 comments:
This is so sad but so funny! At least you can find the humor in things that other people would just whine and complain about...kudos.
That's yucky. Poor kid! I hope he gets better.
I'm sorry to hear that. The ONLY thing that helped with my little guys butt/ball rash was Hydrocortisone Cream 1%, not .5% with anti-fungal cream! It's a miracle, it usually goes away OVERNIGHT! You might wanna try it out
he's so fat and cute!!! I think he and tate would get along nicely- they're both huge and adorable. Sorry about the diaper rash :(
Awww he is so cute! Sorry to hear about the diaper rash- I hope he gets better from it soon cause that wouldn't be any fun at all!
He really is so adorable and I can just tell by looking at him that he has such a cute personality.
Oh I feel so bad for him; I remember when Gavin use to get those. I hope he gets better. I can't believe how big he is you really need to come over so I can see him, or need to go over there. Either way we need to hang out!
Post a Comment