A. I was tagged by my favorite Mary Annie so here it is: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (I probably wont do this last part, they'll read it eventually and if not...O'well)
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was starting to shave my legs!!! Very exciting.
2. Attempting to wear make up.
3. Sitting through Mr. Mwansishi's homeroom class.
4. I was just into Beehives.
5. And like Mary Anne, I started getting visits from the monthly monster! =) haha
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Help Kameron shovel and rake 42 thousand pounds of rock. (I'm very tired)
2. Take a shower!!!
3. Watch the kids I nanny.
4. Watch Spiderman 3.
5. Go to bed after a long day.
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Cheese its
3. Christmas Tree Cakes (made my hostess...YUMMMM!!)
4. trail mix bar
5. balogna sandwich (in other words, NOTHING healthy!)
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Buy a vacation house next to a beach and one in the mountains.
2. Travel the world.
3. Go to Brazil and visit all the people Kameron met on his mission.
4. Buy land in Sierra Vista up in the mountains.
5. Pay off my family's debt.
3 of my bad habits:
1. I never do my hair or get ready unless I am going somewhere...my poor husband always comes home to a frumpy wife. Sorry babe!!
2. I get irritated very easily when the house is a mess after I clean it.
3. Complaining about things that really aren't that bad. (this was Mary Anne's but I like that. I think we all do this at one point or another)
5 places I have lived:
1. Sierra Vista, AZ
2. Gilbert, AZ
3. Tempe, AZ
4. Mesa, AZ
5. Maricopa, UT
5 Jobs I’ve had:
1. Pacsun
2. Outback (hostess & server)
3. Nanny
4. Merchant teller for Wells Fargo
5. Coin & Currency Operations Specialist for First Corporate Credit Union (FirstCorp) Its a credit union for credit unions...if that makes sense.
5 Things people probably don’t know about me:
1. I am very particular about my toenails always being painted. You can tell how well someone takes care of themselves by looking at their feet!!
2. I am a little OCD, like my cushions on my couch have to be fluffed and in a certain order (by color). And I wont let Kameron put groceries away!!!!
3. I HATE touching raw red meat!! Its full of BLOOD, yuck!!
4. I hate being in the car. I am the most paranoid person you will EVER meet in a car. I hate it, but I am genuinly scared and think that every person is going to run into me.
5. My biggest pet peeve is when people tickle me on my sides. Thats probably the easiest way to tick me off.
Well there you go Mary Anne, I fulfilled my tag!! I now tag, Marlee, Cara, Melissa (all 3 of you if you want to do it!! haha), Amanda (Hall or Stephen), and Meagan!! After writing that, I come to realize that I need to get more friends with different names. lol Anyways, have fun ladies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Post a Comment