
Porter has gotten way to big for his baby bathtub. So since he has been sitting up like a big boy lately, we figured it was time for his first "Big Boy" bath! I didnt think it was possible for him to like baths anymore than he already does. But I was wrong. He LOVES being able to sit up and splash his hands in the water and laugh when it hits him in the face. Porter is just growing so fast and learning and developing everyday that it makes it so much fun to watch. And I am so grateful for my hard working husband who allows me to stay home and watch his growth first hand. Thanks babe, Porter and I both love you SO much. Porter is definately a mama's boy, however, when Porter hears Kameron's voice when he gets home from work his face lights up and he gets the cutest most excited look on his face. (its a look I never get from him) I love it more than anything to watch how Porter interacts with his daddy. He just loves Kameron so much.

Splish Splash!!

My big boy all growned up! =)
6 comments:
Wow, Porter looks like he's been working out! Defined muscles and all :0) Very cute pictures. Do you guys want to watch the game on Monday? It is a 7pm (7/6 central :0))! We could probably do the first half, so my little one can get to bed. Let me know!
Oh my goodness! I love these pics of Porter. He is getting so big. I am so looking forward to the time when I can bathe Ryken with out his baby bathtub. He is such a wiggle worm that it gets hard sometimes. He is practicing on his sitting up now days. It is so crazy how they grow up so fast. :) Miss ya!
look at that boy! so grown up. and to think i haven't seen him since the wedding. That's just not going to cut it! We weill definitely get together at Christmas.
hey there! So I am so bummed that I didn't get your message till later the next week! You won't be out in QC again soon will you? Give me a call if so!
I tagged you! Go check out my blog so you know what to do!
so fun! Hudson loves his big boy baths, too :)
Post a Comment