
So the time has come again, and incredibly too quickly, to prepare for Christmas. If you know me, you know I LOVE Christmas and decorations more than anything. Since we are in a house this year I begged Kameron and Karston to put up my Christmas lights outside. From the previous post you see how I put my inside decor up LITERALLY the second we got home from Thanksgiving, but it took until last night to get the outside of our home ready for the Holidays.
Here is my wonderful husband risking his life on the slightly unsturdy ladder so I can have a beautiful snowflake adorning the front of the house.
Here is the final product! Beautiful!!!
And here is our wonderful front door. (thanks Karsterooni Spamoonie)
Kameron and I very cold after putting lights up. (well Kameron was putting the lights up, I was holding the ladder!) haha
Our Christmas tree and Santa stocking holder.
Our entertainment center OVERFLOWING with christmas decor...I LOVE IT!!
My tiny little village...we will get more houses eventually!! Well that concludes the Lee's christmas decor. I LOVE christmas and I cant wait to spend Christmas with my family in our new home. My first Holiday host experience and I cant wait!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas season!!!




2 comments:
They look great, I love putting up decorations.
I love all your Christmas decor. We've just begun putting up lights and such. I love the Christmas feeling.
Post a Comment