Well I finally decided to update my blog...thanks to an unexpected phone call from my weirdo sister and sister-in-law who were "busy" at work! Thanks Amy and Giselle, and dont work too hard. Here it goes...
Porter was sick and fussy the whole week before Christmas. I also had the mother of all colds, so getting anything done was out of the question. But after Porter finally broke through his two front teeth, he was in MUCH better spirits. It put a whole new meaning to the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" We spent Christmas Eve at my Aunt Kellye's house eating yummy food and enjoying family's company. Then Kameron and I turned in for an early night because Porter and I both werent feeling that well, and were very tired. Christmas morning we drove out to Queen Creek to watch my niece and nephew open their gifts, then came back home and Kameron and I opened ours. Later that afternoon my brother from Tucson and his family drove up and my sister and her family came over from Queen Creek. We spent the afternoon opening gifts and eating a lot of junk. While the kids ran wild we got ready for Christmas dinner and watched the Suns play. Whats Christmas without the guys in front of a game on TV?! It was so fun to have everyone over at my house for Christmas dinner...although the dishes were not all that fun. But it was definately worth not having to pack my bags and drive hours. Porter never got off his schedule, and still took relatively good naps, which never happens when we are out of town. Here is a slide show of all the pictures from Christmas!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Very cute Gina! That picture of Porter's snot bubbles if freakin' hilarious!!! Sadly though I can't copy and paste any pictures from here :( You'll have to email them to me :)~ GiselleCardona@msn.com. Thanks!
Very cute. Glad to see you had a great Christmas. Tell your family I said Hello and hope they are well.
Chari
I'm so sorry we weren't home the other night when you stopped by! I still need to call you! I'm horrible at calling people back!
That's good that Porter's front teeth are in now! Teething is awful and lasts forever until ALL their teeth come in. Poor kiddos. Cute pictures...
Post a Comment