For the New Year our good friends Justin and Cara, along with their little baby Ryken, came over for a little New Years Eve Shin-dig! I decided to make mexican food for the occasion, which was followed by lots of chips and dip, veggies and dip, drinks, and of course ice cream. We just hung out and chated about everything under the sun. Its always fun to hang out with them, so I am so glad they decided to come out and spend the new year with us...for the second year in a row! Thanks guys, you are the greatest! Last year we were remembering I was huge pregnant and fell asleep watching a movie and woke up just in time for the new year...and this year it was the opposite. Kameron didnt make it past 9, but woke up at 11:30 and was able to bring in the new years with a kiss! =) Sadly I didnt get any pictures from New Years Eve..boo..but Cara took a couple of the boys, so you will have to check out her blog for those.New Years day was really really busy. We went out to Queen Creek so Kameron could see his family that was in town. I also was able to visit some friends that I havent seen in a long time..and a friend that I had never seen. I was able to visit with my favorite Mary Annie in the whole world, and her family. She lives in Utah so I havent seen her since her wedding in April. It was so fun to hang out with an old friend, and its so fun to see how so many things have changed, with everyone getting married and hopefully starting families soon so I am not the only one with a kid! =) Hint hint...this includes you too Marlee Moo! I want lots of extended nieces and nephews. Then I was able to finally meet my friend Amanda Hall, we have talked lots over blogs and through email, so it was so fun to finally meet face to face and have our little boys play...or have Porter attacking Madden for his bottle of apple juice. haha. Then we went over for dinner at Kameron's sister Kamarie's house. We hung out and ate food...and of course the boys watched bowl games. And since we were already in Queen Creek I had to kill all my birds with one stone so we finished up our new years day going to visit my sister that also lives in Queen Creek and played with my all too cute niece and nephew. Here is Brooke feeding Porter so well! She even burped him! She made a cute little mommy! I think she needs a baby brother or sister!!
Then my sister and I went through Jai's old clothes and I was able to bring home lots of cute stuff that will fit Porter by the time he is 5! haha, But there were a couple things that were just too cute to wait to try on him.
Look at those eyes! Doesnt he make the cutest little French man you have ever seen. So anyways, this year was a great new years! It was also my dad's birthday...and I wont tell you that he is 53! Oops! I hope he has a great birthday and even though he doesnt ever check the internet I still wanted to tell him that I love him and that he is the best dad ever! With all that said we are so excited to see what this year brings! We recieved so many blessing in 2007, I cant wait to see what 2008 has in store for us. My New Years resolution is to excersice more...look at the relief society arm I have goin on in the picture above...its like I am going to fly away!! Well Happy New Year everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment