Kameron's sister and her family came to visit over labor day. It was super fun and we took the kids to Tombstone, because lets be honest...littles dressed as gun slingin' flapper-esk adults from the west wearing flip flops and converse = priceless!!Back in August my sweet Nana passed away at 93 years old! I have always been really close to her, since she lived with us or by us my whole life. I should dedicate a whole post to Nana stories, because trust me...she was hysterical. I know that she is much happier and in a much better place, but I was still sad at the thought of not being able to laugh when she would slap my hand away when I would touch her hair, and her big juicy kisses that would land straight on the lips if you were quick enough. But the memories of her chasing us with a shoe because we would make her mad...only to make it out the door. And if you made it that far, you better hope a neighborhood friend was home because you werent getting back into the house until mom got home from work, will last forever. When a bad thing happens, good always comes from it. I got to spend a few days with all my Gonzalez side of the family. I have so many FUN cousins, and I loved being able to hang out all together! (did I mention we are all mexican, and a lot are LDS...that pretty much equals breeding machines) Her posterity has equaled hundreds, and growing. What an honorable posterity she has left. And because of her, we all are blessed to have such a great and large family!!!
And lastly...we are house hunting. Can I just say I am NOT loving it?! The market here in Sierra Vista is not like the market everywhere else in the state. Its still high, and if you arent there when decent house for a decent price hits the market you dont get it. We also got approved for a mortgage. What a blessing! All the stress of the last year has really taken its toll, but it got us here where we know we are supposed to be, and we going to hopefully have a home to call our own before too long. We have found a few that we loved...and would lose it before we could get there, or get the house and have to pull out due to a bad inspection. But we are optimistic that the right one will come along. I just need to break my brain somehow to not automatically decorate an entire house before we get it so I wont be so disappointed when it falls through! But I am loving researching things online of how I want to decorate a house whenever we are blessed with one again.
Well thats it people. Thats where we have been, and what we have been up to! I wish there was more exciting news to share...maybe including 10 fingers or 10 toes...but not quite yet. Our kids are just way too dang cute to stop now. =) And since my OBGYN doc moved here this past week from Chandler, I am one happy camper and feeling like its time for Anastyn to cut the apron strings and learn...she aint rullin the roost forever. =)




3 comments:
I knew you were planning on another one soon...even if Kameron isn't:) Neither Shane nor I planned this one at all so you never know! Hope you find a house soon, but until then I'm sure your parents love having you there:) Tell them hello from the Johnsons! And tell Porter to score a goal for Parker & Anastyn to put on a little more chapstick for me:)
You are so pregnant. Ok time to admit it right????? All those pics are adorable.
PS: Your kids have got spunk. I like it!!
Post a Comment