05 August 2011
And...we're back...kinda...
I'm BACK! Seriously, I know what you are thinking...and no, I did not fall off the face of the earth! We have had a couple crazy months to say the least. Between, primary, working part time, fires, floods, being a mom and wife, trips, and all the summer activities, my plate has been....well overflowing. Although we have endured trials this summer, we have had a lot of fun and good come from everything. There is always a silver lining. We are healthy, happy, and still as fun and crazy as ever!
Just for fun here is one of the two picture I have with me in it this summer. And I just love it because look at my sweeties face. MAN I just love this little girl! But wow is she SOO sassy! I cant imagine where she gets it. ;) But she is seriously the funniest kid. The things that come out of her mouth are hilarious, and she keeps us on our toes. She is my little chatter box because she is never quiet. And boy can she find her words. Anastyn speaks so well for her age, that she amazes me everyday with new things she learns. I love her to death and it should be interesting what the future years bring. To be honest... I am a little more then frightened! I love you princess, you truely are one of a kind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Two beautiful girls! Sounds like she takes after her mommy a lot...lucky lady!
You both look gorgeous as usual! Sure wish I could have seen ya a little more this summer!
You look so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment