05 August 2011

24th of July

We went up again for the week of the 24th in St Johns. The kids have so much fun running around and getting dirty.
This is my favorite picture from the weekend! This little girl has her Daddy wrapped around her tiny little finger! As a side note: Dont you just love her boots! I got them handed down to me...but I dont remember from who, so thank you who ever you are. We love them, especially Anastyn!!
Asher, Paxton, and Anastyn being cute and having a tea party!!

The kids at the campfire circle!! I love them!

We also said goodbye to Elder Lee! We are going to miss this kid SOO dang much, and I cant believe he is on his mission. He was 12 just yesterday! Good luck Kyler Paraguay is a lucky country! (P.s. this is the only picture with me in it, and I had been up all night sick as a dog, so excuse the nasty eyes and exhausted look on my face)
Here are all 5 boys! And No, Kameron is not adopted! ;) HA

My sweetie pies at the Parade. It was a fun weekend! I also played in the volleyball tournament and my good friend Kristen came with me. We didnt get any pictures...SAD! But I am so glad to have such fun traditions every summer, the kids love it, and its always nice to get away for a few days!

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Cute pictures! I too am in love with Anastyn's boots. And how fun that you and Kristen got to play some volleyball together. Gooood tiiimmmes!