21 May 2011

Rocks, Dirt, and a whole LOT-of Weeds!

Kameron and I are so excited, but we now know where our future home will rest. We looked all over the Hereford/Sierra Vista area and were trying to decide where we wanted to live. We knew what areas we WANTED to live, but were looking else where because those places were WAY out of our price range! However, prayers were answered and we got the greatest blessing of finding the perfect lot, in our FIRST choice of area (where everything was too expensive)...and we got it for a killer deal, and a price we could afford.
Kameron looking sexy while tackling the crazy overgrown land! We have cleared, 1/16th of the lot, and have already taken 3 loads to the dump! So much work ahead of us.

We will be on a corner lot in a culdasac...and here is the beautiful part.....

We are literally 1/4 mile down the road from my parents! How great is that. I can make the kids take a hike up the Canyon to my parents house if I get sick of them. We are sooo happy and blessed to have this as our future home. We couldnt have done it without my parents, they are so helpful and amazing. We are lucky to be able to be sooo close to them! We love you Miller Canyon, and we are so happy we get to stay!

5 comments:

Heather said...

That is so awesome! what a fun project that will be. So glad you are close to your mom that will be lots of fun for you all. Congrats on the land cant wait to continue seeing progress on the land.

Major and Mrs. said...

That is so great, Gina!! I am so happy for you guys!! I totally dream about building a house my parents' in SV when Danny is done being a pilot :)

The Seiuli's said...

I love Miller Canyon too! And I love it even more that you guys got that lot. I'm so excited for you, congrats!!! ;0

Mary Anne said...

Awesome!! So happy for you guys! Do you have a projected date of when your house will be done? Gosh everyone is putting down their roots and it makes me antsy...one day :)

Spencer and Marlee said...

I am SO SO excited for you guys! That is exciting!