06 April 2011
Little Slugger!
Porter had his first T-ball game a couple weeks ago, and boy was it HYSTERICAL! I think a better term for it, is Tackle T-ball!
Porter being his cool self getting ready to bat.

Cutest Catcher in town!
This is his mean face he gave all the batters.
Porter was complaining that it was cold (which is was) so this is how he kept himself warm!
I am loving going to games and watching Porter play, and throw rocks, and his glove, and get tackled for the ball, and chase butterflies, and pick grass, and just be a kid. I cant believe that I am already to this stage with him, but I am sure loving being a T-ball Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So cute...man that grass is green ;) I can't believe how big he has gotten. Miss you!
Camille told me how entertaining the game was. That's awesome!
Yay Porter!!!! SO Fun!
We are definitely coming to a game! :)
We are definitely coming to a game! :)
Post a Comment