So last week Kameron and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! 6 YEARS!!!! I cant believe it. Typing that I can just feel the arthritis forming in my fingers. We have two kids that are the cutest things in the world. One whom will be preparing for KINDERGARTEN next summer. WHAT!!!!?? Also to add to the depression of now starting to feel old...this is the first year that I looked back at my wedding pictures and thought...WOW those are starting to look out of date! My hairstyle, our waist lines...you know, all the things that change after 6 years and 2 kids. After dragging myself out of depression over my babies being...well, NOT babies anymore I was able to enjoy the fun festivities of the past week.
Kameron and I were able to enjoy a dinner out, at you guessed it...Outback. And for the record, I spoiled myself and got the Filet!! When you get 50% discount my friends, there are times when one must take advantage. We enjoyed our wonderful dinner, while the kids enjoyed hanging out with my parents. Afterwards we were able to go and watch Kameron's little brother play in the first round of state.
Then for Valentines Day we went once again as a family this time, to Outback to eat. It was delicious, and we had fun eating yummy desserts with the kids.
When getting married thinking ahead to future anniversaries, you kind of imagine how things might be. And well, I thought we would be past the giddy playful love stage. I am happy to say, we are just as childish and idiotic as we were 6 years ago.
I am so grateful everyday for that wonderful man I married. I feel so lucky to have such a helpful and hands on Father to my children. Who supports me in everything I do. And who is patient with me. Are there quirks that make me crazy, absolutely...but those are the things that make him Kameron!
Thank you love for being wonderful, and for sticking by me all these years. I love you. Cheers to the past 6 years, and for an eternity to go! =) I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
6 years... WOW your really getting up there!! haha That is wild to think that it has been 6 years. I remember all the festivities! Time sure does go by fast. Congrats on getting older!
Ahh you little love birds. If you feel like you're kids aren't babies any more that means it's time for another one!!
Post a Comment