09 February 2011

What's life without Great Friends?!!

The 2nd week of January our good friends and old neighbors, the Peacher's, came to Sierra Vista to visit us for the SECOND time since we have moved. It was so fun to spend the weekend relaxing, hanging out, and exploring the southwest.

Saturday we went to the town too tough to die...Tombstone! Tim had never been there and had always wanted to. While we were there we decided to take pictures of the kids...and I LOVE how they turned out!!

Such rough and tough cowboys! Porter and Wes had so much fun seeing eachother, they are best friends and have missed each other so much.

Nothing like the Tombstone graveyard.


This is my favorite sign in the graveyard. HILARIOUS. The boys loved running around.

The boys went and did the Mine Tour while us girls went and walked thru all the fun shops in Bisbee. They have some great thrift shops, as well as some Ritzy ones too.

So handsome in a hard hat. Kameron had never done the Mine Tour and he said it was pretty fun. I am claustraphobic, so I didnt want to step foot anywhere near there. But I am glad the boys enjoyed themselves.

Big thanks to the Peacher family for taking the time out of their busy lives to come spend the weekend with us. I know it was a sacrifice. I am grateful for having good friends in life...they really do make it all worth while!

1 comment:

Marzan Mania said...

Nice Pics. I always tell Manny that one day, he'll get to visit Tombstone on our way to Sierra Vista. For some reason, he never acts very thrilled. ;)