Anastyn wasnt a huge fan of the water...but in her defense...neither was I! It was freeeeezing. This pool is gimongous, so it takes a couple months for it to get warm. Dont believe me?! Come take a dip and let me prove you wrong!So we swam for a little bit, but then decided watching the kids run around in the Splash Pad sounded like a better idea. More relaxing for the parents...its gated off, which equals no drowning option!
Porter and Wes running crazy!
Goofball! I couldnt hardly get any pictures of this boy. And this rings true all the time. He is just way too busy "Racing" to stop and smile for all of 2 seconds. Oh the life of a 3 year old boy!!
Anastyn loved the water as well. As long as it didnt hit her in the face!
Porter however...doesnt mind that at all!!
Bear crawl!! We are so close to her walking full time...she could, she just doesnt want to!
Why is this adorable on her and not me?!! Not fair. Things are much more simple when you are a baby! =)
And look who decided the bear crawl took too much effort!! This picture makes me sad...my baby is no longer a baby. WHAT????
Ooops, she sprung a leak!
I love this one. She was trying to catch the water. I have the cutest kids! =)
After all the playing she decided she was cold and tired. Which meant I got some snuggles...always a plus for Mommy!! I love summer for all the fun things you can do...but NOT excited for the heat. Well I guess that means we will be spending alot of time at the splash pad to cool down!




2 comments:
Looks like fun! When are you going to bring the kids to my house to swim. It's not too cold.
Looks like lots of fun!! I love Anastyn's swimming suit! CUTE! I REALLY love the little rolls on her legs too! I agree it isn't fair how it is so cute for little kids to have that but not us! Although you couldn't have them if you tried! Anyways looks like fun!
Post a Comment