A Daddy sandwich as we call it! This was last summer, they just love their Daddy!
Porter was just a few days old here. These boys have the sweetest bond. Dad is by FAR his favorite, way over Mommy! Which I am 1-million% happy with. There is no better man to look up to then his Daddy! I would be the happiest Mommy in the world is he turned out just like his Daddy! (minus the badge...i dont want to spend my ENTIRE life worrying!)
I love this picture! Can you not just see Kameron's heart melting over his little girl?!! There is nothing like a little princess to melt a Daddy's heart. This girl has had him wrapped around her little pinkie from day 1!
Porter hangin out with Daddy. He always wants to do whatever Kameron is doing! Here they are waiting for their turn to ride the dirt bike.
And of course just one more picture of Kameron doing what he does best. Playing and loving his babies! I love you Kameron, thank you for allowing me to bring your children into this world, and thank YOU for being the Father to my sweet angels! I love you!And of course I had to add this picture of MY dad! He is hilarious. He just rebuilt his first car (not the exact one, but one just like it) and he just LOOOVES it. He treats it like his child. haha.
While we were in Sierra Vista last week, I wanted him to take me for a spin. So when he pulled out of the garage, I busted up laughing because yes...he is wearing a barre(sp) type of hat. I took a picture so I can remember how goofy he is. He has always been the best Dad. So supportive and giving. They never miss a thing, and want to be there for every new step or stage of their grandchildren. Not only is he the best Dad, but the best Tata too! Porter absolutely LOOOVES my dad. He lights up when he gets to see him, and my dad throws him on the 4-wheeler, or whatever toy he has, and takes him for rides. I am very blessed to have such great men in my life. I also have the best Father in Law. I sometimes feel like I married a younger version of him. Kameron is so much like his Dad when it comes to his charitable, and personable attributes. You will never meet someone who knows these men...and doesnt like them. We are so blessed! Happy Father's Day. We love you all!!!Love-Gina, Porter, and Anastyn!




No comments:
Post a Comment