08 April 2010

Silly little Girl gets HAIR!!

Meet my little Angel, Anastyn Marie! This is her in the prime of her being a goofball! She cracks me up. She does the funniest things lately...like try and tackle Porter whenever he is sitting on the ground. She is also getting more and more words each day. She is seriously the cutest thing around...but the one thing this little princess has been missing...is Hair!! Well Ladies and Gents...she now has enough to do something with!!

TA-DA!!! Isn't it beautiful?? She even grows it herself! But really, this is what I did yesterday to make my little girl Oh So Precious.........

I added a CLIP!! WooHoo baby sister!! I could even start giving her pigtails in the back!! I cant wait til she has lots and lots of hair so I can braid, style, and actually give her a haircut! Porter had gobs and GOBS of hair...so go figure my little girl would have none! O'well, that's just how the cookie crumbles, and I think her cuteness outweighs the baby pattern baldness and receding hairlines!!

No comments: