The other day we had a drop in temperature, and we decided to finally let Anastyn roam around outside with her brother!! And this is what I found them doing. She LOVED it!! Until Porter took the wheel......
...Judging from the look on her face, I dont think she trusts his driving skills! hahahaha
And it quickly turned to this.....
So being the adorable big brother he is, he decided to teach her how to drive!!
But then he hugged her, and it was all............
...................OVER................
............From there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So much for the fun playtime in the backyard! haha. Kameron was giving me a hard time because she was screaming and I was just taking pictures laughing. Such a mean mom I am. O'well, she still begs to go outside every time Porter is out there. You think the girl would have learned her lesson! I love my kids, they make me laugh!




3 comments:
Her face is priceless!!!!!
What a nice big brother all he wanted was to reassure her that he was a good teacher and driver. it is so cute to see them playing together. I hope that my 2 play like that together
Too funny!!
Post a Comment