21 January 2010

Our little Princess is Growing Up!

Our little Anastyn Marie is almost 9 months old!! She will be officially on the 23rd! But I thought I would get a head start since I have kinda stunk at keeping up with her stats. However since I am ahead of the game, I dont have any physical stats on her til her check up next week.

These pictures are HORRIBLE, but since we have no camera...these were taken by my phone. And as you can tell, my phone isnt all that great. Anywho, Anastyn is definately making her way around the house. This is her favorite corner to play in...
And she plays with everything as you can tell. She especially LOVES the leapfrog table she is on top of, and the little yellow piano. Oh, and Porter's cars and motorcycles. He doesnt appreciate her interest in his toys, and is sure to let her know that they do NOT belong in her mouth...aparently he is the only one allowed to chew on them! Since she crawls EVERYWHERE, she can now find me when I try and "hide" to get things done. So much for my corner of the couch...she now crawls right over and whines til I pick her up. haha. She is seriously such a sweetheart though and knows just how to melt our hearts. Especially Daddy's!! Little Miss Thang, also has a total of 4 1/2 teeth!! Thats right, she got her top teeth! I have also come to realize that I now officially have a "Normal" infant. She has been up MANY times at night screaming in pain, and will be totally fine playing on the floor, to blood curdling screams in about 1.2 seconds! I never really dealt with teething with Porter. Yes he has teeth, but even though he broke all his teeth by the age of 1, we never would know it. He would just smile one day and we would be like "Well lookie there, another tooth!!" Never cried, whined, or woke up at night. Well, people...I am no longer spoiled with my children because this little princess has given us a run for our money! I can NOT wait til she is done teething. But despite the clinging screaming moments, she really is a happy and content baby. When she feels good she will just play with her toys on the floor and explore after her big brother!
A few other fun things she in into at the moment, she loves to sing the patty cake song, play peek a boo (where she will all of a sudden go limp and put her face in my chest, and then pop up with this face of surprise), and loves to be upside down. Wierd I know, but she laughs everytime. Laughs and smiles are a lot harder to get out of this little one then any other kid I know...(maybe a little less then my niece Jadie! =) But thats the only person I can compare her too) She is really dry and when she doesnt want to laugh, and you try to make her...she will look at you like you are an idiot. Not kidding. She raises one eyebrow and no lie, even does a little eye roll thing as if to say "Oh please!" She has her own personality in spades!! She also goes from as happy as can be, to really mad in the bat of an eyelash! And without warning too. Its hilarious, and Kameron and I laugh when she has her dramatic moments. She has also started to say "Da-Da-Da-Da" which is SO cute, and I use as an excuse that she wants Kameron and not me! haha. She loves her daddy, but I have to say is a little more of a Momma's girl, and I LOVE it!
Little girls are definately different then little boys, but we sure love having one of each!! They keep us laughing, and on our toes. I cant believe that in a few short months, I will have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!! I hate that my babies are growing up, but love to see how they grow and change. I swear I have the cutest kids ever, and I wish that I could just freeze time and keep them little forever!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Too cute that she is like Jadie!!!That just makes the smiles and giggles that do come out more special!!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Ok so don't pay attention to the post I posted before this. I guess I just had to scroll down to these. She is crawling!! I haven't seen her in to long!!! She is 9 months!! SHut up, I can't believe it! WE need to get together!!! Lets plan a girls weekend!

The Seiuli's said...

How fun! She is adorable, I love your two wee ones!!!

Briana said...

She is such a sweetie! You are a cute family!