03 July 2009

Little Fish...

I took Porter swimming this morning with his little friends Wes & Hudson. He starts swimming lessons next week, and I am so excited to see his progress. He is NOT scared of the water AT ALL. To the point where its scary. But for only going twice this summer, he has already made great progress and swims around by himself with his floaties and tube. He has turned into quite the little fish, and just goes to show how big he is getting! He is going to do well, and who knows...maybe he will be a swimmer at age 2!!



Porter wearing goggles, I couldnt believe he kept them on!!



Porter & Wes




Hudson, Porter, and Wes playing Motor boat. haha. Porter was even getting his arms into it.






Catchin some rays!!


And this is where Anastyn spent her time. In the shade in her carseat!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Thanks for letting us come along! We had a lot of fun and will definately have to do it again soon.

Amanda said...

that swim suit looks cute, I'm so glad she can use it. She's so pretty!