Anastyn did a lot of this while we were there!! But seriously, do I not have the prettiest little girl ever?!!
I was finally able to catch Anastyn's gorgeous smile on camera. She is nothing but smiles now, and we sure love it!
She was working up her best smiles for Mom, since her very first smile was for Daddy!
Cheesing away!!
Porter had this thing permanently on his head the whole week, he sure loves his Vroom Vrooms!
He was attached to Konner's hip and went everywhere with him on this thing!
Then we went to the pool, and Anastyn actually liked the water! I didnt get a picture of her in her swimsuit, but trust me...she looked adorable!
And Porter had so much fun with Grandma.
That he just jumped into the water over and over again!
And when he wasnt riding the 4-wheeler, he was on this tricycle.
Him and Konner being goofy! Konner was trying to get him to make a "Biker Face" but Porter was just all smiles.
This was the meanest face we could get. I dont think he was ever NOT smiling.
Playing bumper bikes with Uncle "Nonner"!!And lastly the reason for our trip, the finished (almost) product. It looked great, and me and Karen were pretty proud of our taste in the tile! A lot went wrong with this project, and the boys were not in the best of moods, but their hard work paid off and I cant wait to shower in the beautiful new bathroom!

Kameron also installed the new toilet, faucets, and dug a trench! While the boys were hard at work, Karen and I made multiple trips to Show Low and Springerville to get things for the boys, and also painted the living room. Even though there wasnt much down time, it was a great break from the heat and we all enjoyed ourselves. And of course Porter had the time of his life with Kameron's brothers. They love Porter so much that we hardly even saw him the whole week. Konner would take Porter with him when he was with his friends. We havent heard anything but Nonner and Kyran from Porter since we left! We are headed back up for the 24th and will be there for a week, and Porter is sure excited!!





No comments:
Post a Comment