Baaah! He couldn't have dumped anything else? Doesn't he realize that cherries are expensive? Um, I'm sorry to say it though, you kid absolutely kills me!
How can you not love that face!! He is such a cutie!!! I love all the accessories you have made!! When we went to Rocky Point this past summer I made Madison a ton of bracelets. All kinds of fun colors. Paige (Amanda's little girl) always had bracelets to match each outfit and i loved it. I am going to go stay with her the last weekend of July and we are having a BIG bow making party. Girls are so much fun!!
can't wait for that day!!! I love his little face that he is making though!!! I also love you accessories. Good luck selling them. I love that they are so different. you are so creative. I don't know how to make them so cute!!!
Kameron and I were married in February of 2005. Porter Grant made his debut in April of 2007, and Little Miss Anastyn Marie came almost exactly two years later in April of 2009. I'm a stay at home mom, while my husband works hard keeping the roads safe. Kameron loves to hunt, I love to create, Porter loves monster trucks, while Anastyn loves to chew on her big brother's toys! We all love differnt things, but we all have one thing in common...we all LOVE eachother. It might be a crazy life, but its our life! And we love it that way!
5 comments:
the look on his face is priceless!
Baaah! He couldn't have dumped anything else? Doesn't he realize that cherries are expensive? Um, I'm sorry to say it though, you kid absolutely kills me!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!
How can you not love that face!! He is such a cutie!!! I love all the accessories you have made!! When we went to Rocky Point this past summer I made Madison a ton of bracelets. All kinds of fun colors. Paige (Amanda's little girl) always had bracelets to match each outfit and i loved it. I am going to go stay with her the last weekend of July and we are having a BIG bow making party. Girls are so much fun!!
can't wait for that day!!! I love his little face that he is making though!!! I also love you accessories. Good luck selling them. I love that they are so different. you are so creative. I don't know how to make them so cute!!!
Post a Comment