Lately I have been obsessed with making LOTS of different Ribbon Flowers & Bracelets, and since I love it so much I thought I would give selling them a try!! My new blog is up and running with prices and details. Please take a look and if you arent in need of any of them, please feel free to pass on the link to anyone you know who might be interested! Thanks and Happy Shopping!!http://anastynsaccessories.blogspot.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or contact me at ginaanettelee@hotmail.com.




3 comments:
You have been one BUSY girl! lol... I looked at the website, they are all super cute. Now... I just need to get myself a little girl to buy them for...
Those are so dang cute! I would seriously buy some, if Brod was a girl! haha. Maybe I'll get a girl the next go around!
Awe! Those are super cute. I have been neglecting our blog but I will be sure to put your link up.
Post a Comment