This morning Anastyn had her 8 week check (when she was 9 weeks old) and she is growing and doing great!! Even though she was 4 weeks early, she is in the 25th percentile for height at 21 3/4 inches....and the 50th percentile for weight at a whopping 10 lbs 7 ozs!! She has been a great sleeper only waking up once a night...and even doing a 9:30pm to 5am stretch. We are hoping that sleeping through the night is in our near future! We also took her to the mall and had her ears pierced. She is a lot like her brother and they are very grabby with their hands...and the older she gets the more I would worry about her messing with the earings... So we had them done and they look SOO cute. She did great and only cried for a minute. Good thing Daddy was there because Mommy was really nervous. I am glad thats over and now my little girl looks like a little girl even without her little headbands! Anastyn had an exciting day, and is doing great depsite all the pokes and being in town ALL DAY LONG! We love you baby sister, thanks for being such a wonderful baby!!24 June 2009
9 weeks & Some Bling....
This morning Anastyn had her 8 week check (when she was 9 weeks old) and she is growing and doing great!! Even though she was 4 weeks early, she is in the 25th percentile for height at 21 3/4 inches....and the 50th percentile for weight at a whopping 10 lbs 7 ozs!! She has been a great sleeper only waking up once a night...and even doing a 9:30pm to 5am stretch. We are hoping that sleeping through the night is in our near future! We also took her to the mall and had her ears pierced. She is a lot like her brother and they are very grabby with their hands...and the older she gets the more I would worry about her messing with the earings... So we had them done and they look SOO cute. She did great and only cried for a minute. Good thing Daddy was there because Mommy was really nervous. I am glad thats over and now my little girl looks like a little girl even without her little headbands! Anastyn had an exciting day, and is doing great depsite all the pokes and being in town ALL DAY LONG! We love you baby sister, thanks for being such a wonderful baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I was worried when I did Taylors ears too! I think she was about the same age. I think doing it younger is better, she probably won't even know they are there. She is darling!
She is beautiful! Her earrings look so cute. I was wondering if you could let Kameron know that my sister Kristen just had a baby boy and he is almost 4 weeks old now. Baby's are so precious.
Post a Comment