
I cant believe that we are almost there. Time has just flown this pregnancy. Maybe its the fact that I never get a spare moment to think about it because Porter runs around like a crazy person everyday. But worst case scenario I will have this baby is only 8 weeks...WOW! Best case scenario...I will either have her sooner...or in 8 1/2 weeks. As I have said before, I have had to schedule a C-section for the 14th of May! However, I met with the last doctor in my practice (there are 3) and she said that although one of the other doctors wont allow me to have a VBAC, that she thinks I can do it. So if I hit my 39th week (the day before my c-section, and my doc leavinig the country) and if my body has made progress...dilation, efacing...then she may let my regular Dr. go to Rome, cancel the c-seciton, and she would let me try to have this baby VBAC! YEAH! I was so excited to hear that. So we are praying that my body progresses early, so we can avoid the c-section. This last shred of hope, really has me looking forward to that day rather than dreading it like I have been. And even though it means waiting longer than the 14th, it would be SO worth it to have a quicker and easier recovery. So keep us in your prayers that I can go into labor early!! Other than that everything is going great. I feel great and cant really complain. Well, my allergies suck and always turn into a Sinus Infection...and there isnt much I can take which STINKS...but if thats all I have to whine about I consider myself lucky!! My last check up went GREAT! She said that I am having the "picture perfect" pregnancy, as far as vitals, measurments, and weight goes. So I was happy to hear that. My goal is to not pass Kameron on the scale this pregnancy!! (Not that its that hard..haha, kidding babe...kinda!) And I am happy to say that I do not have any water retention as of yet either. It has made being pregnant SOOO much more enjoyable. Just for kicks, I will show you a comparison....

On the left we have my ankles at ONLY 28 weeks pregnant with Porter, and I know its hard to believe...but they did get bigger, ALOT bigger, and YES it was very very painful! And on the right we have a picture of my ankle at 32 weeks with this pregnancy. I might be going out on the limb here, but I would say that I have a MUCH easier time carrying a girl than I do carrying a boy! Its disgusting I know, and most people who see this picture do not believe that it was actually my foot. But trust me...when my dr saw me for the first time at 35 weeks..she also couldnt believe that they were attached to my body either. I dont know what the difference is, but I am truely grateful that I am not retaining water this go around. After my first I wasnt afraid to say that I hated being pregnant, but if my second pregnancy were actually my first...then I can understand why people like it. And after seeing the picture above...I am sure you can understand why I hated being pregnant. But there is the update, and especially seeing my sister's baby girl, it makes me SOO SOOO excited to meet our little princess and bring her home. I cant wait to see Kameron's heart melt in her hands!!
10 comments:
I always had an easier time carrying Taylor than either of my boys. I gained less weight and had a way easier recovery...lets hope you do also
Holy cow girl your feet were HUGE! I saw you almost everyday with Porter and I don't remember them being that large. I'm so happy for you and your feet this time around.
I am happy to say I was not the only one with HUGE feet! It was aweful!! There was a lady in the bisbee ward named Sis. Mascy who had feet like that, and when my sister saw my feet for the first time she says, "Wow Jennesa, you have Sis. Mascy feet!!" So so sad! Glad to hear you are doing much better this time. Oh, and you look SO good!
I can't believe those are your feet. I remember them being big but seeing them compared to now it is crazy. Glad you are having a better time this pregnancy. And you are freaking TINY! And i am freaking HUGE! OKAY! : ) Oh well i guess i will live with it. : (
That foot was SWOLLEN! Too funny!
I forgot about your swollen feet. I am gald you don't have that problem this time. Harder to keep up with Porter if you are swollen!!
Hey girl! Thank you so much - we are absolutely in love with our little guy. Congrats on your family and the new one coming along! Brett says hello and congrats too! :)
I am just jealous. My feet were horrible with this last pregnancy. I had never had it before though...so I guess you just never know.
Ok seriously... your belly looks so small! I feel like I am really huge now! =) And wow I can't believe your feet got that big... no wonder why you felt miserable with your first pregnancy. I'm so happy to hear everything is going well with this one!
okay i'm only laughing my head off at that pic because i know exactly how you feel and i can now laugh about it because it's almost been 5 weeks since my water has been gone. haha! gina i love it! that definitely gives me hope for my next pregnancy!
Post a Comment