22 March 2009

Quick Unexpected Vacation...

Wednesday night I made an impromtu decision to make a trip to Pinetop. My parents were headed up, and since Kameron was working so much..I figured why not! I had been sick all week (and still am) but I thought the break would be nice and Porter would have so much fun playing with Tata. I decided to go about 5, and I was packed and on the road before 6. The weather was so nice, and it was great to just relax and not do much. I only took two pictures the whole time, and they were of Porter riding the "Vroom Vroom". He is OBSESSED with motorcycles, 4-wheelers, and dirtbikes so he was so happy to be out with my dad, and their dog Bronx, riding. He was not so happy when he had to get off. The first thing he would ask in the morning was to "Tata go Vroom Vroom?!" It was a fun trip and I am so glad I went...even though coming home Saturday was hard since Kameron didnt go with me. But as always Porter and I both missed Daddy, and were so happy to see eachother when we got home. Once again Porter was spoiled rotten with eating whatever he wanted and getting toys at Wal-Mart, that all he has been doing since we got home is asking for "Ammy (Grammy) and Tata". But thats what grandparents are for, right?!! Thanks Mom and Dad for yet another fun couple days...wish I could have stayed longer.

No comments: