Today a friend of mine found a girl out here in Maricopa selling a bunch of baby girl clothes off Craigslist. So I called and went to check it out. I got 8 dresses, 8 outfits, 5 onsies, pair of leggings, and two pairs of shoes for....are you ready?? 10 dollars! I finally feel like I am somewhere prepared. I had nothing before, but I am even more excited to dress her up in all these cute dresses! She had TONS of clothes, so if anyone is interested in baby girl clothes from .50 cents to 1 dollar for baby girl sizes 0-12 months, let me know and I can give you her number!! She lives in Tortosa. I am always one for a bargain, so just wanted to share the bargain with anyone else interested! Thanks Bory for this great lead!!
20 February 2009
Steal of a Deal!!!
Today a friend of mine found a girl out here in Maricopa selling a bunch of baby girl clothes off Craigslist. So I called and went to check it out. I got 8 dresses, 8 outfits, 5 onsies, pair of leggings, and two pairs of shoes for....are you ready?? 10 dollars! I finally feel like I am somewhere prepared. I had nothing before, but I am even more excited to dress her up in all these cute dresses! She had TONS of clothes, so if anyone is interested in baby girl clothes from .50 cents to 1 dollar for baby girl sizes 0-12 months, let me know and I can give you her number!! She lives in Tortosa. I am always one for a bargain, so just wanted to share the bargain with anyone else interested! Thanks Bory for this great lead!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Gotta love good deals!
Wish I lived closer!! The blue dress w/ the white dot looks adorable!!! I'm jealous!
Wow! That is a bargain. Wait until your shower all I got was clothes, clothes, and clothes for Katelyn!! It has been fun picking out outfits from the closet.
oh gina...such a bargain finder you are! and this is WAY LATE, but I really like adalynn marie. like seriously that is so cute. i like them all, but that is just beautiful.
Sweet Steal! Those are so cute!
Post a Comment