12 January 2009

Just because I can...

Seriously, I dont know how you can not love this face. Even though Sundays he loves to test my patience...and with our new calling I am on my own getting us ready for Sunday Church, I had to take a picture at how adorable he looked yesterday. Its amazing how a child can make you crazy, yet melt your heart all in the same moment....ahhh, the joys of parenthood!!

3 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

I love his little belt! Where did you get it from? He's such a little stud!

Mary Anne said...

what a stud muffin! i had so much fun with you at the zoo...I love the title of the post below. what was wrong with my mouth not being able to say baboon? weird. those churros were so good...i look like a freak in that picture! whatever...thanks again for such a treat!

Spencer and Marlee said...

He is ADORABLE!! I miss this little guy!! It looks like you and Mary Anne had a great time at the zoo!! I am sure you did! It's so fun to catch up with everyone! We need to get together with everyone. Hopefully next time Kristen or Mary Anne come down we can plan a party!! You look great!! About your new calling.. I totally know how you feel. At least yours is in English!! You guys will be great in that ward!!