This was around Easter time and Porter was breaking his molars, so I gave him an ottor pop to chew on to help his gums! I didnt have anything else cold to let him chew on. And dont worry...I made him stay on the kitchen floor in case it broke!
I tag: Meagan, Elyssa, Amanda (whoever), Marlee




3 comments:
Gina! Hey! The fam look great! I'm sorry it took me FOREVER to actually post on your blog. Oops! You're goog at updating it looks like. I, on the other hand, am not. Maybe I'll update my blog today or tomorrow, but it's good to be in touch again! And congrats on being prego. How exciting for you guys! Send the fam our love!
Hey Lee Fam!!! So I was blog surfing and catching up on your blog...your little guy is getting so BIG. He is so cute...you'll have to keep us updated on #2!!!
Hey woman! So I love reading your posts. Porter is so funny! I can't believe he is talking so much. And I am so excited for you to have another little one. But doesn't being nauseous all day really stink? Are you going to find out what you are having?
I miss you!
Post a Comment