This past weekend we were able to make a trip home to Sierra Vista. Although Kameron isnt from there, we both love it and it just feels like home to us. We can't wait for the day we are able to move there and officially make it our Home Sweet Home! Kameron decided that it had been long enough and said we should go down there this weekend, and obviously I wont argue with the chance to hang out with my parents for the weekend. So I packed our bags and literally the minute Kam got home on friday I loaded the car and 10 minutes later we were on the road! We had so much fun. Porter absolutely loves Grammy and Tata. I made the mistake of telling him we were going a couple days before we left, and all he could say was "See TaTa! See TaTa!" until we arrived at their house. It was really cute. Saturday morning TaTa took Porter out to the Grandkid's Clubhouse, which is a big swingset slide playground my dad has out by their creek. Porter loved the slide and would fly off the end but he has no fear and kept climbing up and sliding down. We also walked the trail along the creek. Then later that day my Dad and Kameron went to Douglas for a funeral while me and my mom did what we do best...went Shopping!
Here is Porter enjoying the kid play area at the Mall!
He rode the Firetruck!
And the Police Motorcycle!

And of course had to go on a Safari ride! He would get so mad when they were over and try to shake it to make it move again! haha
Porter playing Peek-A-Boo with TaTa at dinner! Outback....YUMM-O!!
There's no skimping breafast at Grammy's! Toast, granola yogurt, oranges, and more!
Kameron doing what he does best in Sierra Vista....Relax and watch football!
My hilarious 90 year old Nana! I dont have enough room on my blog to tell you all the side splitting stories about this woman, but if you want to know just ask...be prepared to pee your pants form laughter! She is 80% of our entertainment while we are there!! Gotta love her!
TaTa playing with Porter out back. He loves it because its play play play with Grammy and TaTa!


And here he is getting all cozy with his blankie on the way home watching his movie!
We did get to go visit with my friend Marlee and Spencer, for the second weekend in a row...which in unheard of with our busy lives. But we had fun staying up late and laughing. Thanks for having us over! And thanks to my parents for the fun weekend and for all you do!! We love you guys!
1 comment:
I live in Glennwilde...if you want to stop by, call my cell and I can give you directions. I even have cash. My email is terilwatkins@hotmail.com and cell is 480-406-4057
Thanks for getting that chili powder for me.
Post a Comment