26 November 2008

Our little Cheeseball!

We had family pictures done a couple weeks ago, and I loved how they turned out. Mainly because Porter's little personality came through in spades!! They just show how much of a ham this kid is!! Since we arent sending out Christmas Cards this year, I thought I would post them for everyone to see.












They were all so cute, it was really hard to pick favorites! And its so weird to think that the next family picture session will involve another baby! Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving weekend!!!

6 comments:

Cara said...

They are all so cute! Like them all as well. Sad there won't be a christmas card sent to us to put up but I guess I will get over it. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and don't freeze or get snowed in! : )

Mary Anne said...

so cute! and way to go kameron on becoming an officer. that's so great, and he'll do so great. and you look so good gina...although i know it's hard to see your body grow and grow. you look great though!

Anonymous said...

Wow could you look any more gorgeous! =) And Porter is so cute! I love his huge smile- you can tell he is a happy kid. And congrats to your hubby on the academy!

AC BR AC said...

Love the pics! Porter is so adorable! And you look beautiful! You're still so tiny! Happy Holidays!

Meagan said...

I'll just say- SUPER cute! I am glad Porter was cooperative for the pictures. And- your hair looks cute! I don't know if I've seen it since you cut it.... we need to hang out :)

Ashley said...

Your family pictures turned out great! Porter is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing!