Porter was a BIG fan of Thanksgiving dinner. As you can see we had a LOT of food that the whole weekend it was hard to not catch him with something in his mouth! Jello salad was by far his favorite, but apples came in a close second. He would eat it seriously to the core...and at that point we would have to pry it away! He had lots of food and 4 SOLID days of Football, the kid was in heaven!
There was also lots of time to play with his cousins, Bailee, Raden, Lexi, and Jadie...and of course he loved his Uncle Jared! They wrestled, played with toys, made and ate smores and hotdogs out of the fire, took baths, and as you can see, my brother and I compared belly's! We laughed so hard all weekend long.
And of course we had to get a few family pictures in before we left. Every time we are at the cabin we have to have the annual family picture on the fireplace and stading on the front porch! The bottom right is the whole gang, minus Tata (my dad). Someone had to take the picture.
We also took Porter to his first "moo-ie" in the theatre. My parents took the whole family to see Bolt...which by the way I thought was hilarious. Its become a Pinetop tradition to take all the grandkids to whatever new kid movie is out while we're there. Bolt, is totally purchase worthy, and Porter LOVED it. He sat on Tata's lap for the first 40 minutes wide eyed, wide mouthed, and still as can be. He then sat on my lap for the remainder of the movie eating lots of popcorn and M&M's! He did great and we didnt have to even get up once.







4 comments:
oh fun! we were just down the block! We went up to Pinetop for Thanksgiving too.
HOW FUN!! We were hoping to have snow in Flagstaff but no such luck!! I love the family pictures!! You are a good looking family! I just love Poster's little smile! What a cute chunk!! Looks like you had a fun time with the family!
Yikes that is one goose egg on Porter's noggin! But it sure looks like and sounds like you had fun. Love the pic of the compaired bellies with your brother. : ) And how fun that it snowed for the kids to play in. I am sure you got to el rancho too right. Cause I know you love that place up there. : )
what a busy but totally fun thanksgiving! i can't believe the snow! i mean i guess i can...it IS that time of the year i guess. weird though because up here today it was in the 50s and I actually took off my jacket walking home from school because i was too hot. I could handle that for a few more weeks! glad you guys were happy and safe for the holiday.
Post a Comment