
So I now believe that I have jinxed myself!! In a previous post I thought it would be a while before I "popped" if you will, however it happened MUCH sooner than I had thought. It was seriously like I woke up and there it was....3 months sooner than the last time. This pregnancy is SOO far opposite from mine with Porter! With Porter I wasnt sick, broke out really bad, and my behind was the first thing to get bigger, therefore sending my pre-pregnancy jeans to the shelf for a few months. This pregnancy, sick as a dog, no break outs (not that I'm complaining about this one!!!), and I am still wearing my regular jeans...buttoned and all. Its my belly that is growing first. WHAT?? Kameron explained that I shouldnt be worried...its just that my stomach isnt as "tight" as it was pre-babies! How sweet huh?! I think he meant that as comfort. haha. Anyways, that really didnt offend me, I know its the truth. But just for interest's sake...let me show you a picture of me at 32 weeks with Porter...

Yeah, thats me 8 weeks out with Porter...disgusting isnt it?? I am already half of that at barely 14 weeks. Maybe I wont swell with this one...a girl can hope cant she?? Everyone swears up and down that I am having a girl...but I really dont. I want a girl, dont get me wrong...but I think that is why I am going to have another boy. haha. I'm just not that lucky! A boy would be ideal for Porter though, so I will be SO excited for him to have a brother. Only 4ish weeks left before I find out, so I guess I can wait. Anyways, I have heard that everyone gets bigger faster with every kid so this is normal...so now that I feel better. I think I'll go have a donut!....Kidding...(kind of!)
10 comments:
You're so tiny. I'm bigger than that the day I find out that I'm pregnant. :) I just stop sucking in. I'd bet it's a girl too, just because the pregnancies are so different.
hah! you are so funny, cuz you are sooo tiny! that's exciting to find out what you are having though! just don't expect the ultrasound tech to be right!! :)
Congrats on the new baby! That is so awesome! Ok Gina about your cute belly.. I am so guessing a girl. Ok and at twelve wks with Mykah mine was popped that far! SO you are lucky it took so long with your first! Good Luck!
OMG congrats on baby number two!
Oh how exciting!I hope you start feeling better soon! being prego is no fun thats for sure! Im so excited for you
Gina who are you kidding you are itty bitty! You have nothting to worry about. you have a smashing body, the kind others envy. I hope you have a girl this go round cuz I cant wait to see how decked out you make her, I can just imagine her outfits, jewelry and bows now. You have such a great sense of style. Anyway hope you feel better, if we're over near showlow next week I'll let you know. c-ya
oh my goodness you aren't even really showing you silly girl. I look like that all the time. So consider yourself lucky. : ) And like i told you everyone gets bigger sooner with their second one so you are just normal thats all. : ) Hope we get to see you all again soon!
Wow could you be any skinnier? YOu look so good and I love that you are already showing. I can't wait to see what you are having! And hey... do you have any plans to go to chandler mall anytime? I want to meet up with you!
14 weeks prego & you still look AMAZAZING!!!! i wish i could say the same for myself. i think my butt & hips have grown more than my belly... so gross. anyway alvin says kameron graduates friday! thats sooo exciting. we will have to go out sometime & celebrate!!
You are one silly girl!! I am supper excited for you!! Heaven forbid Gina you are tiny!! Maybe its a good thing we are not pregnant at the same time! I would always wish I looked like you:)
Post a Comment