20 November 2008

Kameron & Brant...we missed you!

Tuesday I took a much needed trip to the Temple. I met my friend Kacy for lunch and a session. But when we got to the Temple they asked if we were willing to do Sealings instead, so even though neither of us had ever done them without our husbands, we thought, sure why not! Little did I know how...I'll say interesting... it was was going to be. I got paired with an older man that was (as Kacy called him) a Starrer! Because through out the multiple Sealings, he was practically burning a hole through my head. I felt terrible that I felt so awkward, but I dont like being stared at no matter where I am. So anyways, I made it through, and Kacy had a really good laugh about it after. I am glad she was able to keep her composure through my awkward ordeal (although, she did say it was tough) because I probably would have laughed if she had. It may have been one of those, "You had to be there moments", but it was incredibly hilarious!! We definately missed our husbands, and I will without a doubt be taking Kameron with me next time!! Thanks Kacy for yet another fun, AND MEMORABLE get together. I was so grateful to go to the Temple though and thanks to my neighbor who watched Porter to make that possible.

And on another note, here are just some cute pictures from the week.

Porter LOVES football, its as good as Cartoons to him. And you're not a true redneck football fan if you dont go shirtless and show a little crack, right? haha.


And Porter also LOVES to brush his teeth! Shoot, so would I if I had watermelon toothpaste.

P.s. And YES, I did cut my hair if you were wondering. 5 1/2 inches to be exact. Short hair is just 10 times easier, and I love it. Thanks Jayna!!

No comments: