02 September 2008

Popcorn Popping...

Yesterday afternoon when we got home with just the 3 of us after a long weekend of babysitting, Daddy and Porter decided to relax and have a little snack! Kameron LOVES popcorn, and now so does Porter.


How to Eat Popcorn:
Step One -


Take as much Popcorn as possible and shove it all in your mouth!!

Step 2 Two -

Try to chew it all up...

And when you are all finished......

Step Three -

Why wear the bowl on your head of course!! I cant blog without a picture of my crazy child wearing something on his head!!

4 comments:

Cara said...

SO cute and Funny! Glad you guys were able to sit and relax and that Kam got a day off to do it with you. :) Wish we could have hung out with you guys too. Maybe next time.

Amanda said...

Hello, I want to introduce myself. I found your blog on Chari's list and noticed that our husbands are in the same line of work, and will probably be working together very soon. I just thought it would be fun to get to know eachother a little better. My name is Amanda, you can email me mamnwhite@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog if you want.

The Badger family said...

Hey I read on The Grays blog that you have a tracker on your blog to see who views it. How did you do that? I have friends who have asked me how to do that. Let me know.
Tracy

The Badger family said...

Ok cool thanks for the tips. I just noticed on your blog that you also have how long ago since people published. I have been trying to figure that one out. How do you do that? Sorry to bug you but I need to know these great little blogger tidbits. Fill me in.
Tracy